Pump Industry Awards 2022 nominations open
The British Pump Manufacturers’ Association (BPMA) is seeking nominations for the Pump Industry Awards 2022, which will return to its usual schedule next year with the gala dinner and presentation ceremony taking place on 31 March 2022 at the Chesford Grange Hotel in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Despite all the postponements of the 2020/21 Pump Industry Awards, it’s business as usual for 2022 and the BPMA are seeking submissions for activities and achievements that took place in the two-year period up to December 2021. Online entry forms are now available on the dedicated Pump Industry Awards website and the entry deadline is 7 January 2022.
The pump sector has played a key role in ensuring our utilities, manufacturing processes and essential services were maintained throughout the pandemic and lockdown. The 2022 award programme will include special recognition of those companies and individuals who have gone the extra mile to meet any additional demands and challenges brought about by Covid-19.
This additional acknowledgement will go hand in hand with the existing nine award categories, that collectively recognise the full breadth of product and service offering across the pump industry:
• Product of the Year – Sponsored by Process Engineering
• Project of the Year – Sponsored by Stuart Turner
• Environmental Contribution of the Year – Sponsored by SPP Pumps
• Manufacturer of the Year – Sponsored by WEG UK
• Distributor of the Year – sponsor sought
• Supplier of the Year – Sponsored by Wilo
• Contribution to Skills & Training – sponsor sought
• Rising Star Award – Sponsored by World Pumps
• Lifetime Contribution – Sponsored by BPMA