EZstrip Moyno Pump
The EZstrip™ Moyno Pump is one such innovation that is patented, manufactured, and released since 2009. EZstrip™ has revolutionized the way in which Progressing Cavity pumps and associated products are ‘Maintain-In-Place’ (MIP) shortening maintenance operation significantly. Currently comprising a transfer pump, cake pump, and grinders, EZstrip™ is the biggest leap forward within the Progressive Cavity pump market in over 30 years.
EZSTRIP™ TRANSFER PUMP
For the newest iteration of Moyno EZstrip™ maintain-in-place, MIP, progressive cavity pump, National Oilwell designed new features to make maintenance even more user friendly than ever before. In addition to Moyno’s patented split suction chamber they’ve removed the tie bars, designed a new positive torque split coupling rod, and added in a captive support foot. That means faster and easier maintenance for you. The EZstrip has been specifically designed to provide a fast and easier form to disassemble, de-rag and maintain a Progressive Cavity pump at the application site, eliminating the costly maintenance and down time that servicing can often cause.
- Patented split coupling allows full removal of the drive train in minutes with no electrical disconnection required
- Pre-assembled drive train available with 2-year warranty to allow faster reassembly time
- Suction and discharge ports remain connected to the pipe work
- Operational parameters are unaffected since design has no effect on flow and pressure
- Low running speeds reduces wear for a longer working pump life; ideal for abrasive applications
- Stainless steel cast components and fasteners provide corrosion resistance making them suitable for a variety of applications
- Domestic and industrial effluent
- Hydrated lime slurry
- Shear sensitive latex emulsion
- Milk curds, sauces, fruit juices
- Industrial chemicals and detergents
- Starch slurries
- Coating clays, gypsum and silicate
- Paper stocks
- Agricultural slurries
EZSTRIP™ MOYNO HOSE PUMP
Combining easy operation with the latest peristaltic hose technology, the heavy-duty EZstrip™ hose pump with larger rollers is designed for the most difficult applications with up to 30% power savings, reduced downtime thanks to the ease of hose replacement, and low starting torques compared with other market offerings. The ease of assembly, operation, and maintenance combined with the latest peristaltic hose technology results in a heavy-duty pump for the most demanding applications. The EZstrip hose pump is a heavy-duty peristaltic pump with extra-large rollers that offers robustness and durability. The rollers provide excellent compression of the hose with no friction and unmatchable efficiency. With low energy consumption and better hose life due to roller size, the EZstrip peristaltic hose pump also offers ease of operation with a minimal starting torque and a very wide frequency range. The pump bearings are installed between the rotor and the gear reducer, fully absorbing all the axial loads, which frees the reducer from fatigue and maximizes its service life. The pump features high-quality peristaltic hose with a unique manufacturing process. Its extruded inner layer, high-density textile reinforcement, and precision-machined outer layer ensure optimal compression and rapid installation thanks to control of the tolerances. Available materials are compatible with all types of product and working conditions. Along with its excellent performance against abrasion, temperature, and corrosion, the EZstrip hose pumps offers fast and simple assembly, commissioning, and maintenance as a result of an innovative pump design that facilitates hose replacement. As a maintenance-free pump with a lubricated-for-life system and low lubricant level, EZstrip hose pump is available in industrial, chemical, and food versions, which are configured specifically for each industry and application.
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- Unmatched suction capability
- Indefinite dry running
- No valves or mechanical seals
- Gentle and reversible pumping
- Full dosing control
- Industrial, corrosion-resistant, and food versions
- Dosing accuracy of ±1%
- Extra-large rollers
- Integrated oversized bearings
- High-quality hose with unique manufacturing process
- Fast and simple assembly, commissioning, and maintenance
EZSTRIP™ MOYNO CAKE PUMP
The EZstrip™ Cake Pump features a specially designed feed chamber that can easily be disconnected allowing access to the rotating assembly. The rotor can be separated from the conveyor allowing removal of the rotor and stator all within its own assembled length. This process can take as little as 6 minutes!
- Quick and easy to maintain-in-place
- Reduced maintenance downtime and labor savings
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipework, even when removing the screw conveyor
- Detachable feed chamber supplied as standard
- Side inlet port allows addition of thin sludge for blending and can also be used for draining the pump
- Large auger design as standard – ribbon auger available to assist blending/conveying of product into the pump
- Option of a separate bridge breaker mounted directly on top of the hopper to ensure optimum filling of the auger feed screw
- Heavy clay slurries
- Grape must
- Municipal GBT sludge
- Thick industrial sludge
- Sludge cake up to 40% dry solids
- Sludge blending, including lime
- Powder dosing and lime slurry
- Dosing in conjunction with barrier layer injection
EZSTRIP™ TR MUNCHER
The latest addition to the EZstrip™ family is a range of grinders offering a competitive solution to solids grinding and sludge conditioning. The EZstrip™ TR Munchers® all house the quick release access port allowing the cutter assembly to be maintained in place without removing the equipment, reducing maintenance time.
- Quick release access port allows the cutter assembly to be maintained in-place without removing the equipment and therefore reduces maintenance time.
- Rotational speed produces high torque, resulting in lower operating power at 1.5 or 2.2kW, which are available with energy efficient motors.
- Lower cutter tip speeds dramatically reduce wear rates. Slow speeds also ensure low noise and vibration, and good abrasion resistance.
- Off-loading requirements for ‘on-stand’ tankering are matched by the Munchers capacity.
- Pull-back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline.
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids maceration
- Shafts operate at differential speeds to promote a tearing action on the solids
- Pull back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline
- Cantilever shaft design eliminates the need for bottom bearings and seals, significantly reducing wearing components
- Patented built-in trash trap with clean-out ports to catch any rejected material
- Low cutter tip speeds, low power and low noise level
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
Typical Applications for EZSTRIP Muncher by Moyno
- Tanker reception
- Pump protection
- Fat/sludge conditioning
- Abrasive sludge maceration
- Screenings in waste water
- Organic waste maceration